In my honest opinion

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

One

Whether you were the first one, or the last one. You were still part of the one. I went on a 3 day hike, and I just thought that up. It was amazingly hard yet amazingly beautiful. It doesn't matter where I was or to what extent I attended, I did it. Think about that maybe as an idea of life.
You might always be caught up last, or maybe you are lucky and end up first, but whoever you are don't quit because you're not where you want to be. Quitting just takes you out of the ball game. Quitting makes you nothing, not even part of the one.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Are Karlsen said…

    I will always be part of the "one"!

    Thank you! I think that was the meaning from the beginning.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger William Cooper said…

    Great job on your blog too. Keep up the good work!

    http://lascene.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Forzavryheid said…

    Wiser words were never spoken.

    GREAT work.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sarah Liz said…

    Thank you everyone. I didn't want to post this because it's not really too significant but I have lost friends to suicide and I wish no one would ever quit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Some good blogs to visit: http://reasonablyright.blogspot.com/