In my honest opinion

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

This is me

I’m Sarah Liz. I believe in taking a stand for what I believe in. I act how I want to, I do what I want to. I will not be a follower of what I don’t wish to be. I am my own person, regardless of what your opinion of me is. You will not change me, I will change myself. I do not believe in calling people posers. I care about what others do in their lives but not to the effect that I might be stopping them from something they might start truly believing in. You Can not make a person believe in anything. If you do, it’s not something they Believe in by themselves and therefore they are being posers, yes indeed, but why get my business into it? Their waste of time, and hopefully they will get over it eventually. I am against any sort of self-destruction. I do not have any respect to drugs Or other things of that effect. I think they are a piece of crap. I only like to argue When it is with someone who has a clue about what they are talking about. Or if I am standing up for my morals. I almost always think about things before stepping in, so don’t be too surprised if I take a while to agree. I love doing anything that is a Challenging or something I can work on. Also the things that I learn and can Never stop getting better at. I love my friends a lot. They are priceless gifts. If they are worthy of my pain, I would do anything for them. I believe in change and second chances. If I disagree with everything you believe in I would still die for you. Why let myself live when I already know where I stand. I want you to have the chance to learn yourself.

Be yourself

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Some good blogs to visit: http://reasonablyright.blogspot.com/